Monday, August 09, 2004

Is there any sort of meaning in the fact that both my wall clock and my wrist watch broke down in the past 24 hours? Is it just a really random coincidence or some sort of sign about something on a cosmic level? Like I've been switched out of my previous reality into some sort of Twilight Zoney alternate reality? Or, considering how most of my life my reality has been some sort of Twilight Zoney alternate reality, I've now been switched into a normal reality?

As Keanu would say, "Woah."

And if so, does this mean that at some point, I'm going to have to choose which reality is real and which one isn't and have that decision somehow affect the fate of the universe? If so, that would kind of suck.

I really hope that's not the way it'll be 'cause everytime there's an episode like that on a TV show, I always get a headache trying to figure it out.

No comments: