Sunday, October 01, 2006

So yes, I haven't posted in awhile. The past few weeks have been a little crazy and will continue to be, so I'm not sure how much posting I have left in me. The main reason for all this? Well, because as of this weekend, all of this is now mine.

Not only that, at some point, it will be mine full time, making me one of the few people actually trying to make a living at blogging. Which is kind of cool, kind of exciting, kind of awesome in a way. Let's put it this way, between having a laptop and wireless, it is possible for me to post while in bed making me one of the people who could get paid for doiing something in bed that is legal.

And why is all of this happening? As a wise man once said, when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. I am turning pro.

No comments: