Monday, February 11, 2008

Alright, one job related post, just for the heck of it:

That agency that didn't prepare for me when I went in for an interview? Well, they never returned my emails about the status so I had to hound the person over the phone. Sometimes I'm like that-- if they ain't going to take the trouble of returning calls, then I'm going to make them. Anyways, I got an email from the main person there saying that they decided to go in another direction and so they weren't going to hire for the position.

All things considering, I can see that so I don't think they were BS'ing. Plus, the women sent me an email on saturday night telling me this and I figure if she's emailing me on a work-related issue on a Saturday, there's something seriously going on there.

I actually almost felt like sending her a thank you note just because she took the trouble to email me on a Saturday night.

No comments: