Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh, here's another work-related story.

I had an interview with some big gaming company, a place I actually interviewed with years ago (something, actually, which is happening quite a lot as I've been interviewing with places I interviewed with years and years ago). Anyways, the place has a huge, huge campus and the recruiter who set up the interview gave me the wrong building. So not only did I get incorrect instructions from Yahoo Maps (the building was way in back, away from the front of entrance and any sign that it was part of said company) but I went to the wrong building. Unfortunately, the campus of the place I was to interview with was huge (HUGE) and as a result, I got lost on the friggin campus and couldn't find the correct building.

Fifteen minutes later and drenched in sweat from frantically running around trying not to be late, I made it to the correct building.

No comments: