Sunday, December 26, 2004

Love going to other people's homes, looking at their Christmas Card collection and realizing that a mutual friend sent a card to them, but not to you. Thanks, dude. Of course, maybe I'd get more if I actually sent some out myself, but I don't. Because I'm me, I don't see the point in sending some generic picture with generic holiday greetings to a bunch of people with a message in sending it that pretty much says "Hey, you're on my Christmas Card list" but that's just me. And if any friends who sent me a Christmas Card this year, please disregard above statement. Love those cards and keep them coming!

Besides, it's not like I could really put anything on one of those cards. I have no kids, have no wife, don't even have a pet. What could I put on the card? Me? That's a little cheesy. I could put something on there with me and something that means a lot to me, but I don't think many people would be that excited to see a picture of me and my TV.

No comments: