Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ever since I've been back, I've been having trouble being motivated about anything. Work, writing, sports, going out, TiVO (!) I just don't seem to be movitated. I know, quelle difference. It's kind of a weird thing too in that the trip was great and I feel totally refreshed and rejuvinated in going, I just don't feel like doing anything. And it's kind of weird too in that for the entire trip, I was Mr. Motivated, Mr. Energy, Mr. Let's do This and Let's Do That and Who Needs to Sleep?

So, I'm thinking my lack of motivation is just plan ole recovering and tiredness and being burnt out on being Mr. Motivated. Or maybe it's just right now everything's one big let down. Going to the Love Parade and watching a bunch of ecastasy laden freaks dancing? Going out for drinks with friends? Going to parties? Who cares? I was in the friggin Alps last week hiking and bobsledding down a moutain. Top that, bitches.

Or, who knows. Maybe it's just that I had so much fun I'm totally satisfied for now. Spend all weekend on the couch catching up on "Battlestar Gallactica" (a show I found myself totally addicted to and I'm still not sure why)? Why not? I've had enough fun for awhile. Don't worry about me, I'm fine.

PS- Lost was sooooooo good last Wednesday. I think I'm now head over heals in love with that show.

No comments: