Saturday, May 06, 2006

Possibly the best thing I have heard in years? A flute solo buried deep on the new Wolfmother cd. Which is also the best thing I've heard in awhile. I would wax rhapsodic about it, but I'm pretty sure there's about a million MySpace users doing the same as I type this. On the other hand, I'm not 17.

Lest I say, best proto Sabbath/Blue Cheer knock off band I've heard in years, with just enough songs about devil women, unicorns, and dragon imagery used on the cover to make it that much more rockinger.

Of course, as of last week, I would have said The Go Team!'s new album was the best thing I've heard in years. It's still good though, but doesn't quite make you bounce your head and do air guitar like the Wolfmother disc.

And one more thing before I stop sounding like every other blogger out there (I think as part of the agreement in being a blogger, you have to write about Wolfmother, just like I'm supposed to write about Our Hero, Stephen Colbert, which will come later), here is the best political blog I've stumbled upon in the past year or so: Princess Sparkle Pony's Photo Blog

So best.

No comments: