Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So, yes, I finished the first "Left Behind" book, but right now I'm reading a book about life as a pickup artist and the debacherous lives they live. Up next will be the second in the "Left Behind" series. Yes, two books about Jesus sandwhiched between a book about tons and tons of sex.

What can I say, I'm pretty cultured.

Anyways, my latest favorite thing is that show "Everest" on Discovery channel about a group of people trying to summit of Everest. It's pretty great, not the least of which is that it looks awesome on my 27" HDTV. Of course, the drama of the whole thing speaks for itself, picture "Survivor" or "Real World/Road Rules Challenge" except with the very serious possibility of death. Like how many shows actually show real, live, dead bodies on them? Or frost bitten toes that will very probably be cut off when they get off the mountain.

The thing is so good, I'm nervous watching it. And when they show one of those wide shots of the mountain, I can feel my fear of heights hitting me and my palms get sweaty.

No comments: