Monday, November 24, 2008

Okay, I swear I'll post more.  I swear!  I'm still having issues detoxing from the election and spend way too much time reading politics.  Hell, I still can't even get into sports right now (although the suckiness of my fantasy football teams could have something to do with it).

Yes, I have an iPhone now.  And, yes, I love it.  On my way to work or at the gym, I can now do my two favorite things in the world-- surf the web and listen to music.  Throw in all those apps and I'm in love.  Except, of course, for the fact the whole phone thing is kinda sucky.  The other thing is that iPhones are so prevalent and they all use the same ring that often, when I'm at work, a phone will go off and I won't know who's iPhone it is.  I was at the store down below buying me some chips when the guy who was ringing me up iPhone's went off and both of us reached for our phone.

Anyways, my office is on the 16th floor and doesn't get really good reception.  It's especially not very good with my iPhone as AT&T kinda sucks.  As for internet access, I barely-- barely-- get three bars going and often have to wait a few minutes for a page to download.  I have, however, noticed that for whatever reason, the reception is much better in the men's bathroom and that downloading web sites is much faster there than at my desk.

Don't even ask me how I know this.

No comments: