Monday, October 15, 2001

Today's Musing:

A week ago I saw something I had never seen before. Somebody on the 33 Ashbury, which goes through the Castro, had these blocks or something implanted in his bald skull. he then took what hair he had, died a strand blue, and then twisted them together and had them coming out of each block. From the back of his head, it looked like he was just wearing crokies backwards. I kind of wanted to reach over and yank them just for the fun of it because, well, it's one of those things where at some point, that person is going to wake up and realize what an idiot he looks like, but I didn't. In some ways, I was kind of happy to see it. After all, the whole body mutiliation thing was so 90's and here was someone who was not only still mutiliating himself in this day and time, but had come up with an entirely new thing.

Bravo.....

I guess.

No comments: