Monday, December 05, 2005

Today I did something bad. Really bad. Something totally awful and evil and lame and wrong and something I know with every inch of my fibre is bad.

I ordered something after looking at some junk mail that was sent to me.

Yes, I know, I am now the problem and not the solution. I have just justified millions of dollars and thousands of trees that are all wasted in the great waste that is direct marketing.

But wait! It's not what you think! I swear!

It's from my DSL company and a new offer they're giving out. So, in fact, it's not that bad of a thing. I already pay for my service. And the DM they put out was actually helpful and informative. Not to mention a matter of good timing because I was a day or two away from switching services. Besides, as I work for a DM department, DM is my friend.

So next time your mailbox is cluttered with junk mail, blame me.

No comments: