Sunday, December 25, 2005

You know how iTunes has the Tripometer where you press a button and instant light show on your desktop? The geniuses at Apple have made there so good right now that it's too good. When I put it on, it's completely distracting because it's so colorful and pretty and so all I want to do is watch it and watch it and watch it and I'm having all sorts of flashbacks to laser light shows and incense and the time I constructed an entire 3D video in my head while listening to U2's "Bad." And the thing is I'm realizing that it's probably not constructive to put on the Dead Lights because it completely sucks me in, but it's just so gosh darn pretty to watch.

I'm also noticing that because the new Powerbook has one of those Think Pads (I think that's what they call it) instead of a mouse, I'm no longer getting carpal tunnel from using the mouse. Instead, I'm getting callouses on my thumb from manipulating the pad.

No comments: