Tuesday, June 06, 2006

So how is your Tuesday night going? Having a lot of fun? Doing a lot of interesting things?

You know what I'm doing? I accidently deleted over half of my mp3s over the weekend. That's a little over 500 songs. So I'm basically spending all of my time re-uploading everything.

And it's not as easy as you think. See a bunch of my mp3s I got through the magic of iTunes. Some of them are based off of cds that I have. And a lot of them, my creme de la creme of mp3s I got through, well, let's just say non iTunes methods. And these are some of my favorite songs too. Stuff like Rush's "Working Man" or "Ain't Talking Bout Love" the Quad City DJ's "Come on Ride the Train" (!). All gone.

And while some of it's easy to get back, a lot of what I had were pretty obscure. You know the songs that just randomly pop up every once in awhile, bootleg type stuff. Like, say, Zeppelin from a '69 music festival.

All gone.

d'oh.

No comments: