Monday, July 24, 2006

For the past couple of days, somebody has been calling my land line every half-an-hour or so and not leaving a message. Now, I no longer pick up the land line as most people call me on my cell and I usually figure that anyone who calls it is probably somebody I don't want to talk to. Like a telemarketer. But throughout all Sunday and Monday night, that sucker was ringing and ringing and ringing.

Naturally, this drove me crazy.

If it was a telemarketer, them calling every half an hour or so is probably not the best way of going about it as it's a sure fire way of pissing somebody off. If it was a friend, call on the cell. Or, more importantly, instead of calling every half an hour to see if I was there, leave a damn message.

Finally, sometime tonight, I picked up the phone just to berate whoever it was who was calling me. Who was it?

Wrong number.

No comments: