Sunday, July 16, 2006

I hope you're all enjoying the start of WWIII as much as I have. Didn't this whole thing start off with the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers Archduke and Ferdinand? Actually, according to memebers of the Rapture Ready Web site, all of this is good. In fact, those guys are so giddy I'm about expecting all of my good Christian friends to disappear at any moment. Unfortunately, I don't know any so that'll make things a tad more difficult.

You know, it's amazing just how much the world could possibly go to hell just by the doings of one person. That one person, of course, being our President. How is that bringing safety and security to the world thing going?

And what does it say that I've spent most of the first weekend of the Apocolypse being all flu-ridden and watching Vh-1's "I Love the 70's Volume 2?"

BTW- I noticed Anderson Cooper is already in Northern Israel reporting the story. Does he have to go everywhere a story goes? Should we expect him to show up in a few days somewhere in Beirut getting shelled? Maybe one day, he'll just do a Dr. Strangelove and attach himself to a rocket being fired from somewhere. And nothing shows how lame cable news can be when something like this happens. Those transactions from death and mayhem and war to Natalee Holloway and hour-long documentaries on Brad Pitt are that more awkward.

No comments: