Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I finally saw "Serenity." All I can say is Joss Whedon is the Man.

Damn good movie.

It's Yom Kippur right now (sundown, remember) and no, I'm not fasting and I'm not spending all day contemplating whatever I need to atone for. I'm going to work in fact. There's two main reasons why not. First one is that I'm slammed right now and I'm still trying to catch up with all that happened while I was away on vacation. The second reason is that as a contractor, I don't get paid if I don't work. In other words, Yom Kippur is one expensive holiday.

I actually seriously thought about taking tomorrow off. I usually like to, but the reasons why I don't are basically one's of guilt and of trying to out Jew-y everyone at work. Two valid reasons, for sure, but not enough to lose all the Benjamins. And it's All About the Benjamins.

No comments: