Wednesday, October 26, 2005

You know, I was actually going to post last night, but I got caught up in last night’s game and decided to wait until the end of the game and, well, so much for that.

The big news here is that on the other site, I posted about the Nazi Olsen Twins, little Lynx and Lamb. Because twelve year old blonde girls singing songs about white power is kind of hilarious in a demented kind of way (very demented). In response, I got a post from an actual Neo-Nazi.

I’m pretty proud of myself.

In fact, here’s the actual posting (and yes, I realize I’m toeing a fine line but everyone’s going to be asking anyways. Besides, as a wise man once said, mock the devil and he will flee from thee).


Email Address: Wssav2@aol.com
URL: http://www.nationalvanguard.org
Comments:

I think what Lamb and Lynx want is to live in a white society that has traditional values, the kind of society that most whites would want to live in, especially if they plan to have children.

Who came up with the idea that white, traditionally Christian societies are evil-ism, but the Jewish State is good-ism?



When I got the e-mail with the response, I quickly took the comment back. Not necessarily because I was freaked out for myself, but more for the site. Internet spat fights with racist overtones never go well-- people feel free to post anything because of the anonymity of it all. And besides, it’s not like you can logically argue with these people because, well, I think the term would be bat-shit crazy.

And yes, so far I’ve gotten fan mail from a far-right religious freak, someone calling me "the dumbest" something or other in the city, and from a Neo-Nazi. Which is kind of a badge of honor, but all too easy in a way. Pissing of Neo-Nazis, after all, isn’t that much of a challenge. Especially when your Jewish.

PS- yeah, I posted the guy’s e-mail address. Go ahead and spam the dude all you want. Or sign him up for Martha Stewart newsletters. I did.

No comments: