Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I think I am having a problem lately staring at women. Ogling I think would be the proper, though crude, phrase for it. The reason why I seem to be getting caught a lot and I think it's starting to freak some people out, something I think is true because they're starting to quickly stare back at me as if they know I'm either staring or about to stare at them;

So I'm trying to not be so obvious or not be such a gawker which brings up today's rant- that I hate it when I totally don't try and ogle someone yet get caught anyways. Like today when I'm at work and just look up at something and before I could even figure out just what I was looking at, I got that look right back. I wanted to say something like "hey! I swear, I wasn't looking at you!" Or once I was on MUNI on one of those seats in which the seats look at each other and the woman across from me was kind of attractive and I got caught staring at her several times but the thing was I wasn't staring at her per se as much as I was just looking straight in front of me. Because that's where I was situated. So I had to spend the rest of the bus ride going out of my way not to look straight ahead.

Then there's all those times I was actually trying to look out the window, or down a hall, or not bump into someone when I got the quick eye look that means they think they caught me staring at them. I wasn't looking, I swear. Don't give me that look.

No comments: