Sunday, October 14, 2007

Alright, let's try this again

Have you ever put on an album, disc, what have you, and within a minute, maybe more, just sat there and suddenly realized that the thing you are listening to just might be absolutely perfect album for where you're head is at and you're mood and soon afterwards realize that the music is sending chills up and down your spine as you realize you are hearing just about the most perfect thing you have ever heard at this particular point in life? I guess what I'm saying is Radiohead's "In Rainbows" is just about the most perfect, beautiful, awesome, disc I've ever heard. Well, I've had other albums I've said that about and I probably wouldn't have dug this album years ago, but right now I'm thinking this just might be favorite piece of music I've ever heard.

If Faust/Arp doesn't doesn't crawl into your brain and stay there, keeping it all warm and fuzzy, I don't know what would

No comments: