Thursday, February 10, 2005

It's taken me long enough, but yes, I have finally hopped on the "Lost" bandwagon. And yeah, I wrote about this before.

Anyways, while I'm getting into it and think the show deserves some of the props it's been getting, I still have some problems with it. The main problem I'm having with it is believability. But what I find believe and what I don't find believable are a little different than what most people think. Like I'm totally down with there being a monster on the island and the mysterious French woman. And I'm okay with Locke suddenly being able to walk, there being a plane survivor who wasn't on the mainfest, a psychic telling Claire to get onto the plane, or a kid with strange powers. All of that stuff I'm down with. Hell, that's why I like the show- I love all that mysterious stuff (I loved, loved "Twin Peaks" for that reason).

But there's a few things I'm having trouble buying. And while there's a few little things I can't believe, there's one main thing I'm having trouble with. And that's this- the hot chick whose part of the inevitable triangle between Jack and Sawyer? So not buying her as an ex-con who robbed a bank. No way, no how. No women who looks like that is going to be robbing banks.

No siree, Bob.

No comments: