Monday, March 07, 2005

For manifold reasons, I'm down on this state. It's a mess. The politics are screwed, it's getting more and more expensive to subsist here, and it doesn't appear that it's going to get better. And after twenty or so years in the state, it could also be said that I am definately feeling a case of the "been there, done that"s. Again. Nothing really excites me anymore about this place and I find myself, once again, dreaming East Coast thoughts.

Then today, at work, in what felt like 80 degree weather, I played some lunchtime volleyball at Super Mondo's outdoor volleyball court. And once again, I remembered what the hell the point is to this crazy state.

Ain't no outdoor volleyball being played in 80 degree weather in the first week of March, no way, no how.

No comments: