Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Thanks to the glory of TiVo all I can say is that there’s nothing like 2nd Season of "Buffy." Always "Buffy."

Anyways, here’s two work related stories for ya-

While walking to the coffee room, I passed the VP in charge of the department. Ever since I was forced into having to bust into his office and ask him to do something for me, we’ve been on "hey" terms whenever we pass in the hallway. As I passed him I was going to say "hey" but I noticed he was looking away, at the buttons on his jacket. Since he was preoccupied and I was (busy day) I didn’t say anything. Then, after he had already passed me, he said hi to me. So I’m wondering, did I screw up there? Did I make the social faux-pas? Was that bad of me? I wanted to say hi, but he was doing something else. It wasn’t me.

And finally, I think I’ve railed about this a few times, but I am not a big fan of current women’s fashions. Don’t look the "I Wanna Be a ‘ho", bare-midriffed, tight fighting clothes not one whit. Case in point what happened today. Thanks to a conference call, I found myself looking over at a coworker and couldn’t help but notice that she was wearing a lace thong. A very skimpy lace, partly frilly thong.

I do not want to see her lace thong. I do not want to know she’s wearing a lace thong. And while she’s one of my fave coworkers, it’s yet another point where the one who’s thongs you see are never the one’s that you want to see. But now, unfortunately, because of this little incident, all I can think about is her lace thong. Ugh

No comments: