Sunday, December 30, 2007

I watched the scariest, most horrific, terrifying movie ever made tonight. Something way scarier than Hitchcock or Halloween or "The Shining"-- Jesus Camp. I made it only fifteen minutes through, when the ten year old boy with a bad, rat tail of a mullet and a friend sat there watching a video making fun of evolution before I decided I couldn't watch anymore and switched to something much cheerier- the second to last episode of last season's "the Wire" (otherwise known as the second most depressing episode of tv ever put on the air (the final episode of that season being the most depressing, of course). I'm going to finish watching it, though, but I'm probably going to need some wine to make it through.

Scariest damn zombie movie I've ever seen and I thought "28 Weeks Later" was fantastic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.