Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Just spent about fifteen minutes doing one of my favorite things in the world, one of those online job applications, the kind where you have to create an account, enter in a whole bunch of information, and then upload a resume with all of the information that you've just entered into the computer. Total waste of my life? About fifteen minutes.

This one was fun too as after every screen, I was told to go to the next screen where I was told that I hadn't filled out my form completely and had to add something to my application to which I was not asked. I was also told that I needed to upload my resume, a cover letter, a supporting document, and an additional supporting document. Huh?

The only good I can see in doing something like this is the hope that I'm the only one stubborn enough to waste fifteen minutes and the pool of candidates is rather small.

No comments: