Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Why I'm a Failure


It appears that Bill Kristol is going to win some $250,000 award for "his outstanding achievements in a wide range of activities affecting the development of public policy from national and international perspectives," this despite the fact he's not only wrong about everything, but a smug, arrogant prick. This is further proof that the bigger the failure you are and the bigger the thing you fail at, the better chance you have at becoming successful. Which means that the problem in my life is not that I’m a failure, it’s just that I haven’t failed enough and at too many unimportant things.

Actually it appears that my biggest mistake in life was not being born into a rich, political family as “helped start major land war against Middle Eastern country with insufficient amount of troops and total lack of planning” does not work as well on a resume as it would for others.

Alas.

No comments: