Tuesday, March 19, 2002

So, umm, yeah, I haven't been writing in awhile. Sorry. What can I say, the past couple of weeks have been total shit sandwich. And I had so much to say too. I wanted to write about the crazy guy on the bus who chased me off after he started talking about what his counselor was telling him about tough love. And more musings on the temping life- like am I dick for being anti-social because I know I'm out of there in a couple weeks? And does being able to type really fast impress chicks? I had even mulled a commentary about how entertaining the Dog Mauling trial's been, as well as a complete break-down of a Pentagon press briefing that proves that they're just pulling shit out of their asses and spending millions of dollars blowing up rocks while Osama's off sipping Long Island Ice Teas in some estate in Pakistan. Not to mention my strange obsession with Emily on "The Real World/Road Rules Challenge."

Oh well.

Anyways, off to the east coast for a week and a half so I won't be posting for awhile (which should be a disappointment to the two or three people who are actually checking this site out for more than a couple seconds- hi Chris, Jen and Sammy!). I'll try to put something up next week or so when I get settled in and have nothing else to do while stuck in the House With No Bread prepping up for a Very Special Episode of the Dysfunctional Family's Passover (sorry, no Snoopy Dance this year). Should have some pretty interesting tid-bits to come too. Got the big wedding on Saturday (I so love New Jersey Jews), checking out Ground Zero on Sunday, the big family "I'm the better Jew" pissing contest that'll be the Passover Seder (starring my brother the Modern Orthodox Jewish Studies Professor, my dad the born-again Conservative Jew, my eight year old wunderkind little sis whose been going to Jewish day school since she was three, my dad's shiksa wife, and can-we-please-cut-to-the-chase-cause-all-I-want-to-do-is-eat-some-brisket me), and partying down in the Big Apple and D.C. So we'll see what we can do. As an added bonus, I was gonna publish my essay on why Passover is a dumb-ass holiday.

Welcome to the Jungle, Will Brewster.

No comments: