Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Heard Bette Midler's "The Rose" on the shuttle ride home tonight. You know that song: "Some say Love, it is a River...." You know what? It's a pretty cool song if I don't say so myself-- much underrated and forgotten about. Or maybe it's just because it was the big makeout song at the Camp Tov Day camp Overnight.

I think in honor of the recent Supreme Court anti-downloading decision, I'll download it off Limewire later tonight.

Oh, I finally heard back from my new favorite credit card company. First of all, five days to replay to an e-mail? Great customer service there, especially when all I got was a form letter saying they'll look into it. Second of all, I finally got the bill. It came in pretty much a plaine white envelope with new title, header, or what they say in the biz as "call to action." Not even the damn name of the company.

In other words, I am not impressed. And not thrilled either.

No comments: