Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I've had the same property management company since I moved into my place but three months ago, it changed. So I now have a new one with a new name, address, phone number, etc. I haven't entered the name and adress of the new company into my address book but I'm not worried about it I've put all the information on a piece of paper in a place where I always, and I mean always, see it. So I go pay this month's rent and naturally, can't find that piece of paper, the same one I see almost every other day.

After a bit of detective work, I finally figure it all out thanks to the magic of online banking and Google. I put the envelope together and go get a stamp from my large collection of stamps that I've been accumulating and to which I also have put in a place that I see every day. They're not there either. Can't find the stamps.

No comments: