Wednesday, June 29, 2005

You know what job I want? I want to be a reporter on the Natalee Holloway case (or whatever the hell her last name is). You can't tell me those guys are working more than a couple of hours a day. And if they are, I'm guessing it usually consists of taking cell phone calls by the resort pool. I wonder how hard it was to find people to take the case. Like some news editor went out into the offices and told a bunch of reporters that they had a choice between going to Iraq or Aruba, which one would they choose. It's not like there's any news happening in the rest of the world too.

I actually wondered that if they would have found Natalee's body last night, would MSFOXNN have gone with that story of Smirkboy's speech.

Speaking of Smirkboy, part of me is actually happy he won re-election. Why? Because payback's a bitch. All of a sudden, it seems like people are finally catching on to him.

No comments: