Saturday, June 25, 2005

It's one thing to have saggy breasts- at some point everyone does. It's quite another thing to wear a low cut outfit that let's everyone see how saggy they are. And it's a whole other thing when you also have tattoos on each saggy breast that does nothing more than draw everyone's attention to the saggy breasts. In other words, iyick. At least she didn't have those icky pockmarks you get from shooting to much smack like half the women on 16th & Mission.

Yep, I'm back. Sorry I was away.

By the way, my new credit card company? Hasn't e-mailed me back yet about my inability to pay my credit card. I'm sure the first time I'll hear from them is when they call to complain about the fact I haven't paid.

PS- I think my new Best Disc Ever is my brand new live Fu Manchu live double CD. Why Stoner rock didn't take over the world I'll never know. Sure as hell kicks the living crap out of all those ripoff 80's bands with "the" in the title that the kids are so into these days. The reason is fairly obvious. One, whenever somebody hits a chord, you can hear the amp go about as loud as possible without actually frying. And two, cowbell. Because what the world needs now is more cowbell.

No comments: