Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stupid, friggin ABC. The whole country is travelling next Wednesday and you decide to go show a new episode of "Lost." Not only a new episode, but a gosh-darn, everyone reunites and Anna Lucia and Sayid get medieval on each other.

Thanks a friggin lot. I'll be in the Albany airport when that episode airs and I know I'm not the only one.

I'm not, right?

PS- loved the scene with Anna Lucia and the "Peace Corp" guy up on the mountain. You just know something bad was up, you just didn't know when it would happen.

PPS- Is this a sign of geekitude when while watching the "Extended" part of "Lost" and the "extended" bit just turned out to be scenes from the previous few episodes, my reaction was "oh, I bet the message boards are burning up right now." Worst. Extended. Episode. Ever. Plus, if you noticed, they totally could have gotten that into the hour, but instead they just upped the commercials. Why do that? Was it just to fuck with people's Tivos? It did with mine (I think) because it didn't flip over to "South Park."

No comments: