Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Unforgettable Fire

For whatever reason, I went to listen to my CD of U2's "Unforgettable Fire" (yes, I'm still in a U2 mood and yes, it's one of my favorite albums. "A Sort of Homecoming," which for some random reason reminds us of driving around Toronto, is one of our fave U2 songs). Anyways, when I put the disc in, my iTunes thingy said I put in "War" and even went so far as to list all of the songs from "War" instead of "The Unforgettable Fire." So while listening to "Homecoming," my computer says I'm listening to "Sunday, Bloody Sunday." And while I think I'm hearing "Bad," my computer is telling me I'm really listening to "Two Hearts Beat as One" (another fave song, by the way, and one I can't figure out they never play anymore or isn't played on the radio).

I can't even begin to figure out why this is happening.

No comments: