Sunday, September 12, 2004

Overheard at a post-Burning Man party (and yeah, I went to one- don't ask).

"So, how was your re-entry?"
"Pretty rough. How was your re-entry?"
"Ugh, I hate coming back to reality."
"I got the videos of it."
"Really?"
"Yep. I'm going to stream it and put it online in a few days."
"Cool."

Stupid, Burners.

PS- Dear Mr. Cab Driver- If you really want to be a cab driver, it might help if you actually learned your way around the city. Or, at least, realized that if you're going from 9th & Folsom to 21st & Bryant and the cab is going from 9th street to 8th street to 7th street you might be going in the wrong direction. Oh, and if the customer says 21st and Bryant, they do not mean 22nd and Bryant. Or 23rd and Bryant. They mean 21st.

I kind of feel guilty for my friend puking outside the door of the cab when you finally dropped us off, but all things considering, I kind of don't. In fact, I kind of wished she had puked in the cab instead of outside the door just because it would have been your own damn fault for not knowing how to fricking get around the city.

No comments: