Sunday, November 04, 2001

I'll try not to write anymore about baseball, but all I can say is Bob Brenly is the luckiest man on the face of the earth. Schilling should never of been pitching the start of the 7th inning....

Went to the Savoy Tivoly on saturday night for a friend's bachelor party. Haven't been there in years and as I'm older and don't frequent bars like that anymore, I was never more aware of the fact that the place is just a big ole meat market. At one point this guy walks in, with immacutely coiffed hair who was wearing a polo shirt with a white sweater wrapped around his neck. Talk about hanging curve balls (ooops, sorry for the baseball illusion). So many comments overwhelmed me, I couldn't even begin. The only thing I was able to get out of my mouth was this, that he obviously had forgotten that James Spader usually was portrayed as the bad guys in all the 80's movies.

Damn kids these days, were too young to truly appreciate just how awful the '80s were.....

No comments: