Wednesday, November 28, 2001

I'm having one of those bad computer days where almost every Web site I go to is either not downloading, won't completely download because of memory issues, can't log on, or (like what happened even to blogger.com) can't find posts and can't figure out an easy way to search through the junk. Then there's Hotmail which has just been a huge pain in the ass since the redesign awhile ago and which you have to wait at least ten seconds before you do anything because all of this fancy, shmancy Java stuff that's going off all over the place (and I won't even talk about the fact that it now takes you two clicks to get to your e-mail instead of one).

I've said this before and I'll say it again, every big time, hot shot Web Design for a major site should be forced to download their pages on a dial-up before they complete their design. Jesus H. Christ, downloading Web pages shouldn't make you want to throw your computer out the window.

Still don't feel better about getting that off my chest.

No comments: