Monday, June 21, 2004

Did the ole cashing in a big wade of change thing and got a whopping $60 today. Fella gotta eat, ya know.

Now while $60 in pennies, nickels, and dimes may seem like a lot, it's nothing like the last time I did something like that. My last haul, one that I did over four years ago, got me over $200. And man, if you want some fun, try schlepping over $200 in change from your apartment to Safeway on public transportation. I had so much change that there was a line of people behind me waiting for me to finish. It was actually kind of exciting. I'd be sitting there, putting bucketful after bucketful of change into the machine and after awhile, people started watching what I was doing, seeing just how much the total would be. Everyone who walked by would glance over to see what was going on. All I needed was red sirens going off and it would have been like Vegas.

Tomorrow I got a gig at a Trade Show at Moscone. The best part? I have to be there at 6.

I know, you're like so jealous.

No comments: