Wednesday, June 02, 2004

So I'm standing in the shower thinking, riding the perfect caffiene buzz, and I find myself grooving to the song playing in my head. And I'm standing there grooving along to what I'm thinking is a pretty cool song until a voice pops into my head telling me to think for a second, you know, kind of like when you have a bad dream and all of a sudden a voice comes through the dream telling you to snap out of it because it's only a dream. Which is hot it hit me- the song I've been bopping along to the whole time is the theme from "The Greatest American Hero." And no, not the Costanza version, but the real one.

That's some damn good coffee.

Look at what's happened to me,
I can't believe it myself.
Suddenly I'm up on top of the world,
It should've been somebody else.

Believe it or not,
I'm walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free eee eee.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me.


No comments: