Thursday, January 20, 2005

Luckily, it was a busy day at work, but today was kind of hard because there's a whole bunch of Web sites that I couldn't even go near just because of that thing that was happening back in DC today. I couldn't even make it through Wonkette. And it's almost not even worth turning on the TV tonight because it's just going to be stories about him and all of his minions. Who needs that? I'm not even going to watch "The Daily Show" tonight.

It's really happening, isn't it?

I also see that there's huge protests going on in the City today and tonight. Good one. That's so worked over the past four years. I also notice that John Kerry was one of two Senators to vote against Condi's confirmation. He even sent me an e-mail explaining why he did it. Way to take a stand, there John. Maybe if you would have done that a few years earlier, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Oh well. At least it sounds like Britney's pregnant. Nothing like a little joy in a dark, dark world.

No comments: