Wednesday, August 17, 2005

And we're back. Sorry for the no posting but have you ever gotten fish at a restaurant that every once in awhile, you take a bite and say to yourself "that doesn't taste right" but it's not enough to stop you and two days later you're well, I'll let ypu figure it out.

So....

Just today a coworker announced she's buying a TIC, a friend sent an e-mail saying he just bought a house, and a friend called to say he's going to be a dad. Going back a day, a friend's roomate who's been unemployed for a little over a year and a half announced she just got a job. And going back a week two friends got engaged and going back two weeks two friends moved in together.

That's a lot of big, life changing moves.

And I? Bought tickets to beer drink my way through Europe for a week.

You take what you can get, I guess.

PS- well, I do have my new bed.

PPS- and as a friend pointed out, I haven't lost my job yet. Which does put things back in perspective but I wonder how long the statue of limitations runs out in the job putting things in perspective?

No comments: