Thursday, April 06, 2006

And so once again I find myself getting into my seat on the bus, positioned near nobody, only to have somebody sit in the seat in front of me and lean back in their chair and into my space. And not only anybody, but the Ignatius O'Reilly guy who then promptly plopped his jacket up against the window and proceeded to snore away until our stop.

Ignatius also always falls asleep on the ride over. Everytime I get up to leave, I always contemplate whether or not I should wake him. On the one hand, waking him would be the polite thing to do. On the other hand, if he can't wake his fat-ass up, it's not my damn problem.

It's almost worth getting a car just to not have to deal with that.

Oh, I'm also discovering I have a new pet peeve. See, Super Mondo has cafeteria's in all of their buildings and all the cafeteria's take credit/ATM cards. Which is great. Except for the fact they'll let anyone use it. So many is the time I get in line in the morning, coffee and oatmeal in hand, only to have to wait in a long line because everybody is buying their coffee and egg breakfast with an ATM card. It's under $5. Do you really not have the cash? And if you have the cash, why not use it? Are you waiting to use it for something else? How hard is it to reach into your pocket and pull out a five?

Same thing happens at lunch too.

No comments: