Friday, April 14, 2006

So I was walking the dad family dog this afternoon and come upon a house. The house's lawn is totally overgrown and looked like it hadn't been mowed for weeks. And there's piles of dog crap lying everywhere. So the dog goes into manuevers that make it look like she's about to throw done some serious dumpage and as she is, I'm standing there this: should I pick up after the dog or should I not? After all, it's not like anybody else has been picking up after their dogs. But on the other hand, just because other people do it, doesn't mean it's okay to.

Also, there's not a lot of public trash cans in the 'hood where I'm at so I've found myself several times wandering around with a bag of dog poop. Finally, I come upon somebody else's trash can right on the street and go to throw the bag in there and then suddenly flash to the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episode where Larry does something similiar and winds up setting the usual mayhem and trouble into motion. And so, I held off in throwing the bag away.

Damn, you, "Curb Your Enthusiasm." Damn you.

No comments: