Sunday, March 15, 2009

Today's Adventures in Job Hunting

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned picturesSomething surprising actually happened thanks to Monster.com, I found a good job. Funny little thing about the job, though- I can only apply for it through Monster.com but Monster.com is having some sort of technical glitch where I can't actually apply to it.

It's pretty funny too. See, first I have to login to Monster.com to get to the job listing. Then, to apply for the job, I have to login again, despite the fact I've already logged in, but this time Monster.com kicks me out.

Best part of the whole thing is that the company is actually owned by Monster.com which means that Monster.com is hiring somebody but nobody can apply to the job at Monster.com because Monster.com is fucked up and won't allow anyone to apply.

No comments: