Wednesday, January 23, 2002

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back .....

Had that interview a week ago with that ad agency, the one where the lady was too busy doing everything else but interviewing to actually interview me. Still haven't heard back from them yet. I don't really think I got the job and I'm not exactly sure I would want it all things considering, but still, they haven't actually told me anything yet. I've sent the lady an e-mail, tried calling her a few times, and left a message on her voice-mail. Nothing. Nada. I mean, how long would it take to write an e-mail saying "sorry, we hired somebody else." I'm sure she's probably written one before.

So, even though I don't think I got the job and even though I think it would be wise not to actually work there, I'm still gonna hound her until I hear her tell me I didn't get the job. Why? Because I want her to tell me, to deal with it and with me. Because it's the principal of it all. Because whatever happened to courtesy, damnit? To treating people with respect? To, oh whatever. I just want to be a dick to her because she's being a beeyatch to me.

I know, people say I'm a dreamer, but I know I'm not the only one....

No comments: