Saturday, January 04, 2003

I don't know whether it's just me, it's a certain type of people, or it's one of those Universal Things, but for whatever reason, I always seem to find myself with some kind of finger cut. I think I wear a band-aid on my finger for about 25% of the year.

The weird thing, though, is that usually I don't know how I cut myself. I'll be sitting somewhere and while glancing at a finger or two, realize that I'm suddenly bleeding. I have no idea how or why, but somehow, I managed to knick myself.

I do, sometimes, know it's coming. Like when I was at work and was given an exacto knife to open up packaging. I could have just gotten the band-aid ready because I knew what was gonna happen would be inevitable. Like Nick Cage and Lisa Marie not making it for more than a year. Me and sharp objects just don't see eye to eye. It's one of the reasons why I stopped being a Graphic Artist, because it meant having to use an exacto knife too many times for my health.

I bring this up because, yes, I am now with band-aid. Don't know what the hell I did to deserve it either.

No comments: