Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Remember how back when I decided that the Las Vegas cast of the Real World needs to be put on the front lines when we invade Iraq? I change my mind. They should not only be put in the front lines, but when the bombs start dropping, we should strap them up to the missles, all Dr. Strangelove-like, and drop them over Baghdad.

What a worthless group of humanity.

Speaking of which, I missed the State of the Union address tonight. I think I'd rather go see a live performance of Celine Dion sings "Blue Oyster Cult" than listen to Smirk-Boy's speech. Did we declare war on anybody else? Did any countries get updated to our "Axis of Evil" list? Because that worked out so well last time. Two out of the three countries named we are now in the state of "crisis" with. And neither of those two were the one's sponsoring terrorism (remember that old bugaboo or is that so 2001?). Hell, North Korea was just kind of minding it's own business until it got dissed by Bush and so decided to pull the a Dr. Evil.

In fact, it's kind of hard these days to figure out just who the biggest threat is. We got al Queda, Iraq, Iran, N. Korea, Syria (they're pretty evil too), Saudi Arabia (which is where all the terrorists came from), and so many others. I know I'm not sure which one's more dangerous and I'm sure that I'm not the only one's. It's my feeling, in fact, that the best thing we should do is prioritize our list of Evil-doers. To help us out, I propose that we get that BCS Computer (the same computer that crunches a bunch of numbers, stats, and formulas to pick the best College football teams) to figure out whose #1 on our Evil Doer's list.

We should take all the countries in the world and give them points based on evil-doing type activity. Points should definitely be awarded for state sponsored terrorism, as well as the potential for Weapons of Mass Destruction. Then there's propensity for killing it's citizens and threatening war on it's neighbors. Add in a few extra points for oil fields, obvious craziness by it's leader, and strength of schedule et viola- the BCS Evil Doer Ranking list.

This way, one way or the other, we'll know for sure which country is definitely the most dangerous country in the world. And this way, we'll be able to know exactly which country we should start droppin' the bombs.

No comments: