Sunday, March 30, 2003

Because I've been all sun-fried and hung-over this weekend, not to mention having spent all of my time studying up for tomorrow's big Fantasy Baseball Draft (yes, I am a geek and yes, you try and make it through a weekend of reading scouting report after scouting report for the Milwaukee Brewers without wanting to go out drinking), I haven't really written anything blog-worthy this weekend.

Instead, I actually posted something up on my poorly neglected Web site, The Israelites. Continuing in my sudden desire to write sketches, it's a sketch wondering just how it is that the Israelites managed to get themselves lost in the desert for forty years way back when. After all, it's not really that far from Egypt to Israel. Was Moses really just bad at directions or did someone just forget a map?

What, you want me to post more about the war?



No comments: