Sunday, March 16, 2003

From today's paper-
Bush out to derail appeals of Medicare denials- New laws, rules would blunt power of judges:

The Bush administration is planning major changes in the Medicare program that would make it more difficult for beneficiaries to appeal the denial of benefits like home health care and skilled nursing home care.

Aaack.

Do we suck or what?

And speaking of aack, my toilet's been acting up for the past month. I even had all the inner-working type thingies replaced, but when the new stuff was put in, the apartment handy-man totally biffed the fixing upping. As a result, I came home last night at midnight, after being out partying since 2 in the afternoon, only to find that the toilet has been leaking all day and my entire bathroom was about an inch deep in water. Do I even have to say how much it sucks to have to spend an hour mopping the floor at midnight after a day of drinking?

No comments: