Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Alright, so I heard from a company about an interview I can't really do, but whatever. We first schedule an appt for Friday but I ask if we can move it to Monday because the in-law was in town. The person at the company agreed and said no problem. Except she called on Friday anyways and naturally I couldn't do the interview because I was friggin doing something else, like I said I would. So I called her later that afternoon, she said "whoops, my bad" (which it was-- I have the email saying we'd do it on Monday) and we made plans to call at an earlier time that Monday than initially said. Remember, I had family in town so it's not like I could just peel off and do a phone interview, especially when the time the phone interview was supposed to be was when we'd be at the airport.

Naturally, she didn't call. Not at the earlier time we had agreed upon, nor at the first time we had agreed to. She just didn't call at all.

Naturally, I decided to play this all the way through and emailed the person asking what was up. No response. The job, however, has been posted on Craigslist. So, either they somehow decided between that Friday and Monday that I wasn't qualified or I was deemed unreliable because I wasn't around to take a call I wasn't supposed to take. Or because I was too busy dealing with family to do the phone interview.

Whatever-- that person in question just flat out sucks as does the stupid company she works for.

No comments: