Monday, July 07, 2008

Jesus, it's harder to log onto blogger these days than Bank of America.

Anyhoo, I have Blue Cross. I don't like Blue Cross mainly because they send me a lot of paperwork, most of which I don't understand. Apparently, anytime I see a doctor, they have to send me about three notices to let me know that the visit will be paid, is going to be paid and has been paid. All in confusing manner.

For one doctor, they've decided to send me the check instead of sending it to the doctor. The problem is that the paperwork is so confusing it's hard to tell it's an actual check and I'm pretty sure I've thrown out a check or two by accident. The problem is that the thing looks like a check and even has "Pay to" followed by name next to it but on the right-side of the "check", next to the amount of money the check is, it says "PAY THIS AMOUNT." Now shouldn't they not put "Pay to blah blah blah " And "Pay this Amount" on the same slip of paper? couldn't they just write on it "here's the check to pay for doctor visits to...."? Or does that make too much sense?

No comments: