Monday, October 26, 2009

And one more thing...

...so the phone number that was given to me goes to the desk of another person, another person who doesn't appear to be there as she never picks up the phone. The phone with which the HR person called me doesn't quite work as it just rings and rings and rings. Then I decided to look up the office's phone number and found it on Google and so I called. It's a customer service line for something the company offers. I looked up the phone number in the white pages and Yelp only to discover they had the same wrong number too. Then I called 411 and, hold on to your seats, it was the same incorrect number. Either the company lied about their office phone number or just recently changed it and the new number hasn't taken hold yet.

So, in other words, I'm not exactly sure what to do here.

No comments: